Education IT Managers List
List ID: AZEI
Charity discount: 10%
A-ZGovBIZ Education ICT is a list of IT decision-makers in schools, TAFE and Universities. This list is unique as it includes the number and type of computers used in every school nationally.
This list will put you in front of ICT Directors, Technology Managers and IT Managers. Often IT is a job share responsibility - so someone less obvious such as Deputy Principal, Faculty Technology Officer or School / Faculty Administration Manager may also have IT responsibilities.
A-ZGovBIZ Education ICT is updated all year round – identifying schools that have opened and closed as well as ICT positional changes. Also, at the beginning of the year A-ZGovBIZ calls all education institutions nationally to update the information we hold.
A-ZGovBIZ Education ICT – quick stats:
- Over 90% of TAFE colleges have an IT Decision Maker
- There are 1.8 million computers in Australian schools
- 369 IT/Technical Officers in over 40 Universities
- There are 186 computers on average per school
- 47% of schools have at least one Mac
Capture the changes as they occur. Updates to the A-ZGovBIZ Education ICT list are available every month through discovery - our online portal.
- Accuracy (fresh data updated at least every month)
- Comprehensive across all states and levels
- In-depth data showing numbers of students and teachers in schools
- Includes number and type of computers in each school
Number of contacts in our Education ICT database listed by state and industry.
See more Public Sector Lists