School IT Managers List
List ID: AZSI
Charity discount: 10%
A-ZGovBIZ School IT Decision Makers is a fully personalised and comprehensive list of senior and middle management level IT personnel in primary, combined, special and secondary school nationally.
If you are a supplier of IT related products this list will enable you to market to 9,535 IT Decision Makers in key roles including IT Managers, IT Coordinators, IT Directors, Business Managers and ICT Coordinators.
The list is fully privacy compliant and includes first and last name, position, title, level of seniority, address, phone and fax, email, size of school, number of computers (Mac/PC) and more.
A-ZGovBIZ School IT Decision Makers is updated all year round – identifying schools that have opened and closed as well as positional changes. Also at the beginning of the school year A-ZGovBIZ telephones all schools nationally to update the information we hold.
A-ZGovBIZ School IT Decision Makers – quick stats:
- There are 1.8 million computers in Australian schools
- 16% of computers in schools are Macs
- There are an average of 2.28 students per computer
- 84% of computers in schools are PCs
- There are an average of 186 computers per school
- 47% of schools have at least one Mac
*Stats are based on A-ZGovBIZ Australia-wide schools data
Our online data portal discovery will enable you to capture the address changes as they occur and have access to new contacts for free as we add them. Ask about our special pricing for the national A-ZGovBIZ School IT Decision Makers list.
- Accuracy (fresh data updated at least every month)
- Comprehensive across all states and levels
- In-depth data showing numbers of students and teachers
- Even includes number and type of computers in each school
Number of contacts in our School IT Decision Makers database listed by state and Industry.
See more Public Sector Lists