New Zealand Schools Decision Makers List
List ID: AZNZ
Reach: National NZ
Charity discount: 10%
A-ZGovBIZ New Zealand Schools Decision Makers is a list of decision makers in private and public schools in NZ.
This list comprises 6,746 contacts in 2,519 schools and includes senior decision makers such as Principals and Deputy/Assistant Principals as well as IT decision makers. This NZ Schools list is fully privacy compliant and includes first and last name, position, title, level of seniority, address, phone and fax, email, size of school and more.
In NZ schools there are 13 academic year levels. Students turning five enter at Year 1 if they begin school at the beginning of the school year. Students in Years 7 and 8 may attend an Intermediate School which provides a transition from primary to secondary school. The last year of primary school is Year 8 and the first year of secondary education is Year 9.
- 61% of schools are located in a metropolitan area
- 28% of schools are in the Northern education region
- 26% of schools are in the Southern education region
A-ZGovBIZ provides up to date business information that enables clients to establish and maintain dynamic business relationships with education, government and health providers.
A-ZGovBIZ collects the personal information it needs to provide the products and services it offers as per the guidelines set out in the Australian Privacy Principles – March 12th 2014 amendment.
Number of contacts in our New Zealand Schools database listed by school level and type (multiple contacts per school).
You might also be interested in...
- Australian Schools Decision Makers
- Australian School Principals
- Australian School IT Managers
- Australian Schools Wellbeing
- New Zealand School Principals
- New Zealand School IT Managers
- University Decision Makers
- TAFE Decision Makers
- Tertiary Education IT Managers
- Training Organisations (RTO)
- Education Agencies and Departments
- Childcare/Early Learning (non-personalised)
or see more Public Sector Lists